Stall & RV Reservation Policy for Paso Park Shows
As soon as possible, you will be notified by Park staff if your reservation can be accommodated or if you are on a waitlist for that show. The following outlines your financial commitment and fees related to stall reservations:
- Prior to the posted Closing Date: No financial penalties for reducing or canceling your total stall reservation.
- After entry Closing Date: You are financially responsible for the full cost of the total number of stalls most recently requested and a $50 office fee per stall reserved.
In the case that there are still stalls available after the related Closing Date of a horse show, late reservations may be made by texting 805-369-1323 or by emailing [email protected]. All late reservations must include a firm stall count and will have 48 hours after sending that count to make final adjustments, after that point you will fall into the financial commitments outlined above.
If your stall needs to change after that deadline you may work with other trainers to take those stalls, HOWEVER:
- Exchanges of stalls between trainers must be communicated to the Paso Park staff in writing for final approval and must include both trainers on the communication.
- Any exchanges made between trainers less than 10 days before the start of the show may not be accounted for in the stall chart.
- If there is any misunderstanding between trainers as to who is responsible for the stall cost, it will be the trainer that had them originally reserved that is ultimately financially responsible for the stalls.
If something does change please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as soon as possible. In the case of a serious medical incident, a doctor’s note or veterinarian’s note received via email at least 48 hours in advance of the first day of scheduled competition will result in waiving the stall fees; however, the $50 office fee will still be due. The above language outlines the policy we follow, but with advanced notice, we will always try to work with trainers as best we can while maintaining a fair approach for all competitors.