Open Ride Times
- Arenas will be open on Friday, August 9, from 4 – 7:30 pm
- Must provide your own horse to participate in the open ride times on Friday.
- Riders will have access to arenas in 30 minute increments at $10/ride
- Up to four riders OR one trainer with five riders will be permitted in the arena during each ride time
- Jump height is limited to 2’6″
Interested in a specific ride time? Reserve your slot for you or your whole group by emailing [email protected]. Reserved riding slots are only valid for that time. If a ride time is missed, there will be no refunds and it will be first come, first served to sign up for another ride time later that day.
Stalls, whether day-use stalls for Friday or Saturday, or overnight stalls, will be available for $25 per stall. Haul-ins are free. No shavings will be provided. Feed and shavings will be available to purchase at the Bash. Stalls, if available, can also be reserved on-site at the check-in booth at any time.
*Please note: You are NOT required to bring a horse for any part of this event. Horses are welcome for those interested in getting their horses off-property or to practice on your own horse what you may learn at the Bash.
On Saturday, August 10, from 8 am – 12:15 pm, the warm-up arenas will be open for hacking. No jumping permitted. Lunge arenas will be open for lunging only all weekend.